Welcome to the PARENT RESOURCES page.
This is where you can find out info and print out forms
PTF/Hot Lunch Info:
- Contact PTF at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our school's hot lunch program is up and running! Check your weekly emails from the office and/or the Parent-Teacher Fellowship group for more info. Order forms will be in hard copy (paper.)
- Pizza Days:
New Report Cards for Gr.K-8 (effective for Gr.K-9 in 2023-2024)
The Ministry of Education and Child Care is mandating that all schools move to a "competency" based reporting framework in Gr.K-9 for the 2023-2024 school year. In preparation for this, CRCS is changing the reporting for Gr.K-8 for the 2022-2023 school year. Students in these grades will receive marks: EMERGING, DEVELOPING, PROFICIENT, or EXTENDING. Letter grades and percentages will still be used for Gr.10-12. Comments for ALL students will use the new language and will focus more and more about HOW the students are learning (competency based) rather than just WHAT the students are learning (content based.) This is a work in progress and we are all learning together on the big learning continuum.... In case you missed the October Parent Info night, we are including the Parent Information brochure in the report cards and here on the CRCS website.
Parent/Teacher Interviews Booking Page:
• Oct.27 & 28 — Click here
School Field Trip Forms:
Grade 7-12 School Supply List:
- Medical Form click here
- Emergency Contact Form click here
Google Classroom information:
- How a Google Classroom Works: Watch here or Watch here
- Your child's classroom teacher must send you an email invite in order for you to view the classroom
- Click on the "Student Resources" tab for graduation information.