- If you want a chance to learn more about the school and/or get a school tour before making a decision to apply, then call the school office to set up a meeting time with the Principal or Vice-Principal.
- Come to the school and pick up an Application Package which will include all necessary information and forms. Some of these forms are available below to print and fill out.
- Complete and return the Student Application Form (ensure there is a photo attached), having read and agree to support the Statement of Faith. Be sure to include the most recent report card and any other pertinent assessment reports.
- Complete and return the Medical Information Form and the Emergency Contact Form.
- Arrange to have your child's immunizations brought up to date if necessary.
- Complete and return the Legal Residency of Parent form.
- Provide a copy of your child's Birth Certificate, and if necessary, proof of citizenship. (Required by law)
- Provide a copy of your child's Care Card. (Required by law)
- Provide a signed copy of the Statement of Parent or Guardian which outlines parental commitment.
- Provide a copy of your child's most recent report card.
- Complete and return a Student Questionnaire for each student entering grades 7 - 12.
- Present the pastoral letter and confidential Character Reference Form to your Referrer for children grades 4 and up. This form is to be sent directly to the school by your Referrer.
All of these forms are available from the school in our Application Package, or you can print out the forms yourself to fill out. We recommend visiting the school to pick up the application package. Please note: for students in Gr.1-12, the most recent report card and any other reports/assessments need to be included in the application package.
After we have received all of the above information, you will receive a phone call to schedule a formal (Spiritual and Academic) interview with the Principal, the SPED Director, and a Pastor/Board member. Both parents/guardians are requested to attend the interview along with the child/children seeking enrollment. Your registration package and interview results then go before the CRCS Board, where your child's application is prayerfully considered. Upon acceptance to Campbell River Christian School, a non-refundable registration fee of $50 per child is due. We require that you have read and agree to the Dress Code Policy and that familiarize yourself with the information and guidelines outlined in the CRCS Handbook. Once the registration procedure is fully complete, the following forms will need to be filled out: Enrollment Contract, Driver's Agreement, Parent/Teacher Communication Form, Criminal Record Check (for volunteer purposes), and possibly various other forms.